Ruby on Rails
Every SaaS has something unique to sell.
Every SaaS also needs to cover the basics.
Your customers are paying for the value your SaaS is going to deliver. So spend your time working on that instead of building the SaaS scaffolding.
With SaaS Book for Ruby on Rails, you'll learn:
- How to sanely manage user accounts.
- How to bill your customers using different plans on a monthly or yearly basis.
- How to host your SaaS so that you can focus on running your business, not your servers.
- What you need to be aware of to secure your SaaS.
Once the book is available, you will receive:
- A PDF ebook containing detailed guides on how to build everything listed above.
- Code samples for Ruby on Rails you can use to quickly integrate into your SaaS.
Be notified when the book is ready
I'm currently working on the SaaS book for Ruby on Rails.
Sign up for my mailing list, and I’ll let you know when it's ready.
Markus is one of the best software developers we ever worked with.Peter Riegler, CEO, 9Yards